[Ktechlab-devel] Source repository: git or mercurial or other?

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Fri Nov 20 09:08:10 UTC 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 10:46:59 P Zoltan wrote:
>   There is written that you need shell access to create new repositories.
> So I'd like to ask Jason to create those, because I don't have shell
> access.
You can grant shell access to any project developer. You can activate a 4h
shell session on the project page via Admin -> Members interface.

It's more easy, if you uploaded an ssh-public-key to you sf.net account (see
sourceforge.net/account/services, but you should have uploaded one for svn
access, anyway ;)).

Since I will be around for the next hours, I'd be glad to create the
repositories. Just mail me, if I got access. Note, that your login-name must
be constructed of your sf.net user-name and ktechlab (project unix-group)
separated by a colon. (in my case this is "jb-good,ktechlab").

bye
julian