[Ktechlab-devel] Source repository: git or mercurial or other?

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 18 16:37:58 UTC 2009

Julian Bäume wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 November 2009 18:57:47 Julian Bäume wrote:
>> since it's really nice to work with this
>> tool in a group. I'll write about one suggestion on how to organise our
>>  source with git, later.
> okay, finished:
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Getting_the_source

> Any comments are welcome

The site is password protected. I get a login challenge on loading the
page.

Actually, it's been several years since I attempted to log into my
sourceforge.net account and I don't even know what my login ID is at
this point. I think Zoltan mentioned giving me additional privliges the
other day... Well thanks... Now could you tell me what my login ID is so
I can begin the account recovery process? -- Even as someone who avoids
forums and uses the same absurdly weak password everywhere, I still have
lots of trouble keeping track of all these accounts, especially ones I
rarely use! =P

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.