[Ktechlab-devel] Can I set up a yahoo group for Ktechlab?

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue Nov 17 13:13:40 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 14:02:43 Zoltan Padrah wrote:
> If you can take care if it, it's OK for me. I'm also curious about other
> people's opinion (especially devs).
For me, opening new channels result in an administration overhead. We need a
person to moderate that channel and of course persons using that channel.
Keeping track of multiple channels at a time consumes power, so everybody
tries to limit the channels he/she monitors. I don't have any objections on
opening new channels of communication and reaching new people, but I won't
promise, this thing has the intended effect. Anyway, since it won't result in
any additional cost to us, why not give it a try? The worst thing that could
happen is.. just "nothing" ;)

> This mailing list should remain in any case.
+1

bye
julian