[Ktechlab-devel] Can I set up a yahoo group for Ktechlab?

David Briscoe david at djsbriscoe.vispa.com
Mon Nov 16 22:44:27 UTC 2009

Hi,
The point of the group would be to make Ktechlab more visible and
possibly invite more developers to get involved.
All I ask is that you give it a try. The group can easily be closed down
again if there is no activity.
Take a look at the kicad-devel yahoo group to see what goes on there.
All I need is a yes and I will set it up.

David.