[Ktechlab-devel] A random thought that made me smile (and another point in favour of GUI separation)

Axel Jaeger Axel.Jaeger at basyskom.de
Mon Nov 16 18:03:00 UTC 2009

If you have questions on how to do anything with Qt4, be it QGraphicsView or
mapping some other thought on Qt4, just ask me. I do Qt programming for a living
since half of a decade. Unfortunately I cannot give any advises on KDE because I
use a mac for daily programming. That also means I would be happy if ktechlab
sometime would compile also as a plain Qt application. That would make
contributing for me a lot easier.

I respect that this is a KDE application and will try to support it also as a
KDE application but of course I cannot just load it into Xcode or Creator here
and fix bugs.

Best regards,

Axel Jäger

---
Axel Jäger
Developer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736
axel.jaeger at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de