[Ktechlab-devel] Caching in simulator

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 13 18:17:06 UTC 2009

P Zoltan wrote:
>   This mail is more for Alan:
>
>   How does exactly the caching work in the simulator? You've mentioned it
> one day, but it's workings are not clear for me. Could you explain it
> (hopefully document it).

Are you referring to LogicCacheNode in circuit.h?

I can't really remember anything right now. I am pretty sure I gave the
class a once-over, maybe several once-overs. =P But I don't think I even
spent any time on the macro scale. Most of my efforts recently have been
with regards to the organization or lackthereof of connectors and nodes
in hopes of figuring out a better organization of the current
calculations...

I had 2/3rds of an idea last night about the direction I want to take
that, but not enough to make a coherent statement.

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.