[Ktechlab-devel] KTL with gcbasic

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 5 13:51:47 UTC 2009

Slavko wrote:

>>> hi all,
>>> i found this fork of the ktechlab
>>> http://piclinux.sourceforge.net/engktechlab-gcb.html
>>> interesting (for me) is the supported list of the PICs:
>>> http://piclinux.sourceforge.net/englistapic.html
>>> I have not gcbasic installed and gputils updated yet, then i done only
>>> some simple tests (and some not simple crashes ;) ), but it seems to be
>>> basically working.

>> Great, Could you be the liazon to this project? I would certainly like
>> to mainline those changes ***AFTER***(not during) the KDE4 port. =)

> maybe yes, but i do not understand how it is "liazon" ;-)

> my english is simple and poor...

Someone like a diplomat, a "go between". I, personally, don't much care
about the Pic sub-section of the code. This does sound like a great
enhancement, and I would like someone who is interested in the Pic code
to help with it.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.