[Ktechlab-devel] feature request

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:33:22 UTC 2009

  Added as a feature request here:

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2890389&group_id=143459&atid=755591

  A possible implementation is not very hard; it could be something similar
to the led matrix + driver circuit. If somebody wants to implement it but
has questions, I'll try to help. If there is a good quality
implementation, I'd be happy to integrate it.

  Currenlty this feature has low priority (for me) for because the core of
ktechlab has some more urgent things to fix.