[Ktechlab-devel] CPU.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed May 27 15:39:50 UTC 2009

Niels Egberts wrote:
> Just a few days ago I fiddled with the thought to create a CPU within
> ktechlab. But after a few minutes of fiddling I noticed an AND-port that
> had 2 high-imputs but still had a low-output :(.

I've been taking a crowbar to those over the past few weeks. There
really shouldn't be any problems... Are you sure you had an AND instead
of a NAND or something?

Are you sure that you were feeding both inputs enough to trigger them HIGH?

I have a huge circuit that uses half a dozen ANDs, and they all work, at
high speed too!

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.