[Ktechlab-devel] website

Niels Egberts niels.egberts at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:22:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

The new website is way better than what ktechlab had but I think there is
room for some improvement :-).

- create an svn for the site?
- run a wiki (is the database of the old one still available somewhere? we
can start from there)
- create a forum (should also be easy enough)
- link the 'home' button to: http://ktechlab.org/index.php
- improve the downloads section (I'm working on .deb's for ubuntu)
- have some more cool screenshots
- circuit library upload tool
- component libraries?
- overvieuw is covered by features so I think it is not needed
- and what do we want to do with the developer central? I think it can be
really cool to attract new dev's
- make all the pages xhtml-valid

I'm very familiar with xhtml and php and I would like to help with the
website. So if anyone could bring me to the source and/or upload facilities
that would be cool.

Niels