[Ktechlab-devel] Working build

Manuel Naranjo naranjo.manuel at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:04:07 UTC 2009

> Current mirrors work just fine in ktechlab. They basically use the first
> transistor as a current sensing diode and use that to control the
> second. The problem is that the working voltage swing is on the order of
> microvolts so it utterly destroys your dynamic range and makes truly
> detailed reproduction impossible. The only way to achieve acceptable
> reproduction is to use the transistor in its most natural configuration,
> as a current amplifier. The only way to make it usable in that
> configuration is to select a part with a reasonable forward current
> gain. By running it at fairly high current, the inherent quantum noise
> of the device will be nulled out and you should be able to achieve
> pretty good amplification. =)

You're using h parameters to model a transistor? If my memory is not
playing wrong at me ebers molls is the only one you can use to get the
most accurate model of a transistor:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_junction_transistor#Ebers.E2.80.93Moll_model

But as I'm not an expert on computer modelling, I will shout my mouth
and trust you :D.

BTW about git svn check this post:
quirkygba.blogspot.com/2007/10/using-*git*-with-*google*-*code*-hosting.html

I use it daily and it rocks. Because you commit your changes to your
local branch, and then when you think it's ready you do svn commit from git.