[Ktechlab-devel] signals and slots!

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon May 11 08:41:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Monday 11 May 2009 08:58:44 Alan Grimes wrote:
> Okay, I found the error messages I needed on the console.
>
> It's also complaining about a missing itemLibrary::loadItemDescription
> file.
>
> and a missing ktechlabui.rc file. =\
That might be related. Both files should be installed by "make install" into
your prefix (should be `kde-config --prefix` by default or something like
that) and your copy must be run from within that prefix. I can't see, why this
should have something to do with ElectronicConnectors. The first one is to
load the context help and ktechlabui.rc is the interface description file for
the main-window.

hope, this helps

bye
julian