[Ktechlab-devel] pushing 0.3.7 release forward

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:35:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:53:38 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh at waeckerlin.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM, P Zoltan wrote:
>>  The code that will be released is located in branches/ktechlab-0.3.7/ ,
>> momentanly having rev.235. Please check if that tree has this issue.
>
> Hello,
> it suffers the same build failure with rev235.
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1221565
>
>>  I'm getting some connection errors when trying to open that link :(
>
> I have also uploaded it here for you:
> http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/ktechlab/

  Thank you.

  The part of the build process which interests me most, in this case, is
how the source is downloaded from svn. Too bad it isn't listed in logs.
I'm still having the impression that you're downloading the wrong svn
_branch_.
  The error from the log apperes in element.h, line 38. The corresponding
source code for the 2 branches:

trunk: "CNode(const uint32_t n) : v(0.0), isGround(false), m_n(n) {}"
(see:
http://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ktechlab/trunk/src/electronics/simulation/element.h?revision=211&view=markup
)

branches / ktechlab-0.3.7: " " (empty line) (see:
http://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ktechlab/branches/ktechlab-0.3.7/src/electronics/simulation/element.h?revision=172&view=markup
)

  The latter one is the new version to be released. No "uint32_t" on that
line...

  This problem should be fixed anyway, but I'd recommend to create package
 from the 'release' version :)