[Ktechlab-devel] pushing 0.3.7 release forward

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:41:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:06:15 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh at waeckerlin.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There is any minor thing to correct :)
>
> I was testing this revision on i586 ppc and x86_64. svn rev.237 failed
> to build on gcc 4.4

  Rev 237 from the 'trunk' tree, right?

  The code that will be released is located in branches/ktechlab-0.3.7/ ,
momentanly having rev.235. ( see here:
http://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ktechlab/branches/ ). Please
check if that tree has this issue.

> You can find the "build.log" here as well as the "root.log"
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1221423

  I'm getting some connection errors when trying to open that link :(