[Ktechlab-devel] No rule to make libtechmath.la

Link link at penguindevelopment.org
Wed Jun 24 16:52:21 UTC 2009

I'm trying to compile the latest SVN, but unfortunately I can't get that
finished. It compiles fine for a while, but eventually it stops with the
following message:

   make[4]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../src/math/libtechmath.la', needed by `libelements.la'.  Stop.

I'm guessing this is a problem in the SVN version's build system
itself..? If so, please fix it! ;)

If you need config.log, tell me. If you don't, I won't bother attaching
it, because it's big.

Also, with the whole unit test going on, what's the latest revision
that's at least semi-usable (when compiling it works)? The latest?

Thanks in advance!

Peter