[Ktechlab-devel] Slowmatrix! =)

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:06:27 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:40:07 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> aah! You catch on! =)

  A few other ideas I forgot to write down:

  As implementation, the matrix.h header could be reused, and only the
private part must be changed in it, as the implementation can be placed in
other .cpp file as matrix.cpp. To do this, all the inline implementations
should be removed from the header's public section. It's not a big
problem, still, that famous "g" method is undocumented for the moment...

  /Me wrote:

>   Yet another question: what is supposed the Matrix::g(CUI, CUI) method
> do? By looking at the code, it's not obvious to me.

  Another note: the second definition,

double  g(CUI i, CUI j) const { return m_mat->at(m_inMap[i], j); }

  is not used at all in the project, so something stange is going on
(again).

  Bonus: the example 555 circuit ( hepl -> examples -> 555s -> internals )
makes ktechlab to write tons of "invalid matrix!!!" messages. What's
broken?