[Ktechlab-devel] Slowmatrix! =)

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:44:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:40:07 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> aah! You catch on! =)
>
> I tried to throw eigen into the project and now I'm getting a bizzare
> segfault/assertion failure even though everything looks good. =(
>
> Bleh, ktechlab has problems BEFORE the math engine is even run! =\

  I'm preparing to implement Matrix and QuickVector using Eigen; I'll see
how it will work. I had some stange errors with Eigen and LU, but finally
it worked.

  Yet another question: what is supposed the Matrix::g(CUI, CUI) method to
do? By looking at the code, it's not obvious to me.

  More news to come...

   Zoltan