[Ktechlab-devel] Some testing results

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sat Jan 31 13:00:30 UTC 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009 00:54:14 P Zoltan wrote:
>   My question is: how should we track the bugs? Just enumerating them here
> isn't really useful.
Since the SF project is of nearly no use for us ATM, I created a page in the
wiki to help us:
http://www.ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Devel:ktechlab-0.3.7

It's not nice, but should do the job ;)
If you want to assign a bug, please put your wiki-signature behind the "short
description" (the 1st level items) in the list.

some OT:
I really do like the new sf.net stuff and would like to use it. They also host
some 3rd party tools since some time. So if you don't like the sf.net
Tracking-System, you can use mantis and other tools to do the job.

bye then
julian