[Ktechlab-devel] Looking forward a ktechlab release

Niels Egberts niels.egberts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 22:25:00 UTC 2009

I've created a .deb for ubuntu jaunty (next release) today of the svn
version 172 (most recent till yesterday). When a new release of ktechlab is
out, I will propose it for the ubuntu-repository. I'm going to make a .deb
for Intrepid also this weekend, so you can help to test. And at the new
release it can be put on the site.

Niels.