[Ktechlab-devel] Looking forward a ktechlab release

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Tue Jan 27 21:03:44 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I welcome the current ktechlab developer crew on board. In the past 2
years, ktechlab changed a few owners and for the last 6 months, you
are still keeping Ktechlab's development active.

I'm packaging Ktechlab for Fedora Electronic Lab, and for about 2
years, I'm shipping only svn snapshots instead of the "legacy" stable
releases. Our current svn snapshot is of 0.3.69-10.20081031svn.

I have been tracking your commits and some of you have also merged our
Fedora patches to ktechlab SVN. At some point, someone announced the
0.3.70 would be out however for more than a year, I have not seen it.

I believe that a new ktechlab stable release will bring the excitement
around the ktechlab development.

Keep up with the good work.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh