[Ktechlab-devel] sf.net project and bug-tracker access

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon Jan 26 10:01:33 UTC 2009

Hi,
Jason, I put you in CC, since I don't know, if you do check this mailing-list
regularly.

I wanted to update some things in the bug-tracker, but it seems I got no
rights to change anything. I just can add comments, as a normal user can do. I
guess, Jason, as the project-admin needs to activate this somehow. Does anyone
else have access to these options? I don't want to bother Jason all the time
;)

bye
julian