[Ktechlab-devel] About KTechLab section

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:13:30 UTC 2009

Hi there,

As I discussed with Julian and Alan over IRC yesterday, I'll be
working on a modification that I can actually do, which is updating
the names in the about section, that's why I would like to request the
complete list of names that should be in there. It would be great if
it includes the role for each one. =)

I've been also thinking that, of course, David Saxton and and Daniel
Clarke should be left there, but under a tag which I thought could be
something like "Original Development", while the current team could be
identified as the "Currently Active Developers/Team".

Let me know your thoughts/seggestions about this.

Regards,
Juan