[Ktechlab-devel] IRC channel (name and network) was: Re: online developer meeting

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Wed Feb 18 14:22:31 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 13:26:15 Richard Rondu wrote:
> I vote IRC ( channel #ktechlab-devel ) ?
>
> By the way, sorry for the off-topic, but I think this could be a good
> idea to have an IRC channel for support / development ( #ktechlab &
> #ktechlab-devel? or just one of those?)
Well, besides the meeting, I just registered #ktechlab on freenode network. I
choose it, because irc.kde.org links to freenode and therefore every kde-
project is located there.

We could of course do the meeting there, but it's ok for me to meet somewhere
else. I didn't join #ktechlab-devel for now, because I don't see the point,
yet. We can open #ktechlab-devel if it's needed, IMHO #ktechlab should for now
be enough.

bye then
julian