[Ktechlab-devel] help-es

Jose Luis Galvez Lopez digigalos at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 12 08:49:07 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 12:01:16 Jose Luis Galvez Lopez wrote:
> I am working with the help-file and I've seen is that selecting the D /
> A converter in Context help not see the text in Spanish.
> What is the problem? My work can be downloaded from
> http://www.box.net/shared/tsarcqs6qj
Did you install your help-es file (run make install in the source directory or
copy help-es manually into your ktechlab-install-dir) correctly?

I'm not quite sure how the translation system works, so I can't help you much
on that...

bye
julian

I installed the help-es file copying manually into contexthelp directory.