[Ktechlab-devel] What do you think of an open call to devs?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:20:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:02:38 +0100, Juan De Vincenzo
<juandevincenzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've been thinking that maybe, a good way to obtain some extra hands
> for the project would be with an open call for developers which could
> be carried out on the kde-devel mailing list.
>
> I would like to know your opinion of this, because maybe you don't
> think it is a good idea, so I didn't wanted to rush into it. Also, it
> might be good to wait until the site is up and running on the
> "official" domain, but that could also take some time (David, help us
> on that! =).

  I don't think that's a good idea now. First of all, we should make the
release, for which aren't so many people needed -- but more the better
testers --. Secondly, we don't have a _clear_ plan (or I don't know about
it?) about what to do after the release, so we should get organized first.

  That's my point of view.