[Ktechlab-devel] My new site for ktechlab called ktechwiki

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:53:39 UTC 2009

Hi there, me again.

I just thought of something else: why not adding a "Success stories"
(or something like that, I know that sounds kind of lame but it was
the first that came to me mind and I'm tired and not filtering too
much actually =P), where people could tell of the things they've been
able to achieve by using Ktechlab.

The ones that are interested and have the time, could write articles
about those achievements and those could be published in some section
on the main site when it is ready. What do you think?

Regards,
Juan

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Juan De Vincenzo
<juandevincenzo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lawrence,
>
> I've already registered in the forum, I'm choucete. =P
>
> I've been looking around and you've done some serious changes in the
> last couple of hours, I really like how it is looking!
>
> Just a few suggestions: why don't you add some subforum for
> introductions, so everyone can go there and tell something about
> themselves (I just got into the mailing list a couple of months ago
> and I don't know much about everyone or since when you're involved
> with the project, even though some e-mails throw some clues around).
>
> Also it would be good to have another one for Newbie questions, so
> anyone who needs to learn the actual use of the software can go there.
> Now that I think of it, it would be good to have a feature request
> forum as well. Also a different Newbie subforum under the Development
> tab might work, so anyone who wants to start working on the project
> and has some doubt can go ask there.
>
> And there should also be a note somewhere pointing to the mailing list
> so everyone getting into the forum goes into the list and that way we
> can avoid to have two separate communication channels.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
> Juan
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Lawrence Shafer <detroit371 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Forums are up and running, I have a lot to learn with phpBB, so any
>> suggestions are welcome!
>> http://forums.ktechlab.shaferlabs.com/index.php
>>
>> Michael T. wrote:
>>
>> Almost all looks good  Visited last night but I don't like black background
>> . Going to see what is newer tonight when will have more time about to leave
>> soon.
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Jason Lucas <jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Looks good, Lawrence - just a slight typo on the home page - 'designs'
>>> is misspelt.
>>>
>>> As soon as we get the domain I'll shut down the old site.
>>> BTW, I'm sure David will pass on the domain OK. I'm pretty sure that he
>>> only left this project because he was just too busy with his career.
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with
>>> Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
>>> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code