[Ktechlab-devel] I declare a feature freeze.

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 23:19:12 UTC 2009

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 19:42:24 +0100, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> I declare the current SVN version to be a release candidate for version
> 0.4.

  I don't that version number is aproprate. Version 0.3.7 would be more
appropriate for it, because it's mainly just a bugfix version.

  Also in version 0.4, the 4 could come from the KDE version on which it
depends :D

> This will be the last KDE3 version of ktechlab.
>
> Current open issues:
>
> - When I build it off of SVN, I don't see icons for the parts library.
>
> [Please add more bugs to this list!!!]

  What list? Here is the one I know:
http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Devel:ktechlab-0.3.7