[Ktechlab-devel] My new site for ktechlab called ktechwiki

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 03:20:57 UTC 2009

Cool, didn't know you were actually able to find him. I'd really like
writing to him, I just want to ask you if he's allright. I mean, if I
write to him, would he reply something like "where did you get this
e-mail address?". Would it be ok to say you provided it? Or how did
you get it? We don't want him mad and completely denying the domain.
=P

By the way, even though it might be better to ask him directly, when
you got in touch with him, did he gave any hints as to why he totally
abandoned this great project? That's something that I've been
wondering for some time now.

Regards,
Juan