[Ktechlab-devel] Some UML-like diagrams

Julian julian at svg4all.de
Mon Dec 28 14:45:00 UTC 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009 14:40:43 P Zoltan wrote:
>   Replying to myself:
>
>   After reading Julian's answer again, I think to was saying to the
> solution directly. Too bad the solution's implementation is not obvious
> for me.
Indeed ;) Sorry, I didn't make that more clear. I'm at a conference (26C3 in
Berlin) at the moment, and the WiFi here is pretty bad, so I don't check mails
very often.

I think the "real-container" idea is nice. Loops should be containers. Using
the zooming capabilities of QGraphicsView, we could provide a more easy form
of editing loops (or sub-routines,...) All this can be done directly by sub-
classing QGraphicsItem and implementing the painting-routines. This shouldn't
be much work.

bye then
julian