[Ktechlab-devel] Some UML-like diagrams

Julian julian at svg4all.de
Sun Dec 27 17:06:12 UTC 2009

moin,

On Sunday 27 December 2009 13:21:38 Zoltan Padrah wrote:
> here are some diagrams about how I imagine the kde4 port's document should
> work like:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/userapps/trac/zoltan_padrah/wiki/KtechlabDocumentPro
> posed
Just a short note on the flow-code structure. The "container" Items
(ForLoopItem and WhileLoopItem) must be derived from QGraphicsItem. We should
sub-class QGraphicsItem and implement QGraphicsItem::dropEvent to handle
dropping of flow-code elements. QGraphicItems can have children, which can be
painted "inside" the parent Item. (All coordinates are relative to the parents
coordinates.) Qt handles all this, we just need to implement the handler for
the dropEvent.
This is just a minor implementation issue, but it should be changed. A
QGraphicsView can only have one QGraphicsScene at a time. And a Scene can't
contain a Scene. (As I said, this is handled by the QGraphicsItems, which can
have children and provide some sort of "nested" setup.

bye then
julian