[Ktechlab-devel] a matter of style

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:45:23 UTC 2009

  So... what is the conclusion?

  java style: julian, me
  stl style: alan, matthew, lot of old code :D

  Helping question: do we want same style in all the codebase, or not? I'd
say it would be nice to have a consistent style in the source code.

  I've found only this about iterators in KDE websites:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Common_Programming_Mistakes#Iterators

  There they use stl style. In KDE source code is the same situation? Then
it might be a good idea to use same style as KDE does...