[Ktechlab-devel] Converting to Eigen - patch for revision, ver.1

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:25:45 UTC 2009

ok, tuning the simulator for strange cases should be done some day.
First, I'd like to create something like this for ktechlab's simulation
process, so the implementation could be verified against it:
http://zone.ni.com/devzone/jsp/largeImage.jsp?imagename=/cms/images/devzone/tut/5(2)-5818.jpg&language=en
 Probabily at the end of this week i'll come with a drawing like that, so we
could discuss the details.