[Ktechlab-devel] Converting to Eigen -- update equation matrix size?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:28:47 UTC 2009

  Finally... it's working. The big problem was not the porting to Eigen but
figuring out how the A,b changed flags should be set/unset. Momentanly
they are completely ignored. The strategy of setting/unsetting of these
flags would be useful to document. Ideas are welcome.

  There are some gliches with currents, as Kirchoff's current law is not
respected in quite numerous cases. I guess the nodes/branches are not
properly updated.

  It's surprizing how many classes are in the program -- for example CNode,
just stores the voltage and current of a node and the value of the
currents. All these classes should be properly documented. My suggestions
are doxygen in the source, and maybe some wiki documents. The question is
where to upload the latter ones...

  When some decent looking code is ready (the current state is a mess),
I'll send a patch to the list for review.