[Ktechlab-devel] ktechlab.org

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:44:45 UTC 2009

  What's the most recent snapshot of the wiki you have? I made some backups
in september 2008...

  The "Developer Central" should be retought, in means that: what tools
could we use from the sourceforge, and what tools should be on the new
site. For instance instead of CVS, the SVN from sourceforge is good; the
bug tracker we want to use; wiki and maybe others.

  Question: how easily can the pages of the new site edited (by more
people)? I'd really like to avoid the problem of the old site: the initial
pages were left "TODO", and they stayed so practically forever.

  And a final note: a favicon for the new site would be nice :)