[Ktechlab-devel] wiki and web migration was: QT4 migration. (and misc.)

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:15:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:46:37 +0200, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:

> what do you think, is it "safe" to edit wiki pages and create new pages
> at the
> moment? This would be really useful to comment and document all changes
> we did
> during the re-design and porting-phase.

   Yup.

  I'd like to mention that exporting the current wiki is possible, see
here: http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Export
  The list of all pages can be obtained from here:
http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Allpages
  The images can be downloaded using wget.

  This way I have a "backup" of the wiki on my computer, just in case...

   Zoltan