[Ktechlab-devel] STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue Sep 16 08:20:27 UTC 2008

Hi,
I just recompiled the trunk version (with running make clean before).

On Tuesday 16 September 2008 08:25:56 Alan Grimes wrote:
> This is from a fresh build that is in almost perfect sync with the SVN
> archive.
>
> Some mega bugs seem to have gotten in.
>
> Somehow the main editor has gotten screwed up so that an attempt to move
> something moves the rest of the circuit instead. =(
It works just fine here.

> Also, possibly the node refactoring, (the EC node class is used by Qt to
> generate the save file format), may have led to the bugs I was
> describing earlier, making it impossible to edit stuff... Now I'm even
> seeing segfaults...
I guess you compiled with debug symbols, can you send a traceback to the list?
I don't run into problems with my version :-S

> I have been playing fast and loose with the SVN myself so I do accept
> that some of this may be my fault... If this can be traced back to one
> of my commits, the so be it... (I'll have to see about trying older
> versions myself -- about half of them are broken only to be fixed five
> minutes later...)
I just mentioned a compile bug you introduced, but fixed that in revision 120.

bye
julian