[Ktechlab-devel] error correction. =\

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 16 05:35:07 UTC 2008

I think the next top priority should be implementing cleanups and better
error correction in the Document family of classes. =\

I was tinkering with removing the M_type variable and now, even with a
reverted source tree, every time I load my favorite circuit, it is
totally garbled in ways that can't be fixed using the GUI. =(

There are around 30 parts in this circuit. =(

ARGH!!!

--
FAKE candidates; RIGGED machines; Don't vote.
Remember, if there aren't any anti-war candidates, it's not an election.