[Ktechlab-devel] Documentation; svn committing question

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:50:28 UTC 2008

	Hi,

   I've uploaded draft of the documentation I want to write here:
  http://zotanp.extra.hu/architecture-doc-00.odt
In this stage it's very incomplete, I will write more as I have time.

   The big question is where should I put it? As I've seen, the ktechlab.org
website will go down after 23 september, so until then a good place for
this documentation would be in the wiki. Alternative solution is the svn
repository or that website where is now.

   The other topic is: where should I commit my changes in the svn
repository? Directly in the trunk, or in some other branch? (I've never
used svn...) Until the end of september I have no problem with the
Internet connection, after that I will see how can I manage with svn.

   Bye,
    Zoltan