[Ktechlab-devel] ktechlab on mac osx?

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Fri Sep 5 16:33:07 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Monday 01 September 2008 13:25:47 00Piano wrote:
> hello there,
> i tried to get ktechlab working on my mac with osx installed (kde, xcode
> tools, qt as well). unfortunatelly, with no success.
After reading your mail a second time, I see a problem here. ktechlab doesn't
only rely on Qt3 but also on kdelibs3. I don't think that you can run them on
MacOS. You have to wait until ktechlab is ported to KDE4. I'm sure, I can find
some Mac Users around here to create a Mac-install-file after we finished al
the porting stuff. (.dmg, .dmx, whatever, can't remember the file extension)

> what can i do?
For now I don't see a way to run ktechlab on MacOS natively.

> is my problem due to ktechlab v3.0? or: is there someone kind out there who
> could compile a .deb package for darwin-ppc?
May be, we can find somebody to provide install files for early builds to test
ktechlab on MacOS. But this isn't high priority for now.

bye then
julian