[Ktechlab-devel] Documenting

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:55:21 UTC 2008

   Hi people,

  I've put the architectural documentation I've written earlier to the wiki:
http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Devel:Existing_architecture

  I think it's more useful there.

  The good news it that svn actually works with my internet connection, so
I won't have problem with that. I've comitted the bouml project as a
.tar.gz to the svn repository (I didn't manage to select more than one
file to add to svn, so this was the simpliest way) I think it's not a
problem, as only a few people are interested in UML modeling in this
project.

  The bad news is that for now on I'll be very busy, so I don't know how
much time will I have for the project.

  My plan is to put some more documentation to the wiki and maybe to help
designing the new architecture of the qt4 port; as coding I wan't to clean
up the source code, but I dont' know yet what to do exactly.

  In parallel with that, we should make a plan for a next 0.3.X release,
because people are believing that this project is on its end.

  Have fun,
    Zoltan