[Ktechlab-devel] Technical comittees.

Michael T. mickljosapth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:55:08 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have been reading the ongoing dialog and like to make a small comment. I
rather the analog and digital be separated ( if i'm following correctly
talking about gui rather then code). The program should have two "big
tabs"   Analog and Digital and  smaller tabs  under each respective tab.
>From the GUI standards my idea might be wrong I do not know.  I'm just
saying what looks "good"  in my view.   It is neater to have components
separated.