[Ktechlab-devel] Use case analysis, 2A3 amp. =P

Glen gcanaday at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:20:07 UTC 2008

I care about the tubes. They're important for what I want to do as well.

Ugh, modeling transformers. Has to happen, but ugh!

If the instantaneous approximation doesn't work, what would you suggest?
I'll need to hit response up to 20Hz, but to simulate RF frequencies I
dunno about. The current simulator uses a QTimer to fire the steps, and
in the code it says this is limited to 1000 per sec. I don't know if
it's still a limit, though.

- --GC