[Ktechlab-devel] simulator

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 10 22:52:45 UTC 2008

> ...we can't have a perfect solver that solves anything.

1. Have you seen some of the solvers out there? they're really quite
amazing.

2. Either the user will hack on it until it works or he'll bitch about
it here. I don't need you bitching about it before it's even written!

3. Please drop this subject until such time as we come across a problem
we really can't solve, you can inundate us with "I told you so" then,
and if you have a constructive proposal that is still user friendly at
that time, we'll be glad to consider it.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.