[Ktechlab-devel] simulator

Glen gcanaday at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:12:38 UTC 2008

I must be completely misunderstanding your point, or you mine. I've been
of the impression that people have been suggesting that the specific
equations for each model should be hard-coded into the software, not
just the solvers! My thought on that was "Uh.. what?" haha... I think it
turns out we are in agreement after all.

> I'm not sure to understand. (I'm just a poor frog, my english is not
> perfect.)

Don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes mine isn't, either.

- --G