[Ktechlab-devel] KTechLab Project Shutdown

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Sat May 17 03:44:26 UTC 2008

Guys,

With regret I have to announce the shutdown of the Ktechlab project. I
now have other career prospects to follow which preclude the funding of
this project. As of September of this year, KTechlab.org and the
associated wiki will cease to be funded my myself, and will go off-line.
The SF repository will remain on-line, and I hope that someone will take
over and re-establish and advance this project. While I cannot remain
actively involved in the project, I will be more than willing to help
anyone who feels that they can take over the project.

With regrets, and hoping that someone can rescue this project,

Jason