[Ktechlab-devel] Ktechlab crash when drag and drop a component

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 21:50:19 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:11:24 +0200, Julien Kroczek
<julien.kroczek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot, there is no crash now with this new version.

  Nice to read that :)

  I have a (maybe silly) question: how could you debug drag and drop
operations? When I had similar problem (after changing things in the
source code and recompilng), the mouse cursor remained a 'cannot drag
here' sign, the debugger stopped the program, but the entire gnome
enviroment didn't respond to clicks or key presses. Alt+Tab obviously
didn't work. This just doesn't happen under KDE ?