[Ktechlab-devel] Web Work

Michael T. mickljosapth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 02:47:09 UTC 2008

Hello Lawrence,

*TYPO3 CMS
unless anyone has any objections.*

*Here are my thoughts:*

   It appears the "CMS"  portal you want to use from the main site is down
(temporary?). The only reason why I bring it up. Is as a result of my own
concerns, if the portal is of good nature (stable, etc).

*"[David Saxton]"*
**
 If your talking about the original creator then.  One has to wonder, if the
person is still even alive. Given that some people live in various "active"
zones. I'm pretty sure he did not forget about the project. It is "why"
isn't he replying to anyone in my thought is bothersome at least to me.
Even if he willfully abandoned the project.

* How are you going to be able to switch the site if he never appears?  Do
you have any authority over the Registry?  When I say authority is can they
unlock and release the domain under a different owner?