[Ktechlab-devel] Assembly programming.

S,adi Çag(atay Öztürk scolinks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:30:56 UTC 2008

Hi,

You can not just jump and write the assembly code. You first have to
define the PIC model you are going to use and the properties you wish to
use and not to.

Here you can find a .tar.gz archive which has a gpasm example in it. Try
that one and change it accordingly.

http://petertodd.org/tech/example-projects/bin/example-projects-20070527.tar.gz

(http://petertodd.org/tech/example-projects/)

I hope this helps.