[Ktechlab-devel] The great dead method and variable hunt.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Dec 4 05:19:22 UTC 2008

One of my main approaches to improving the code has been to look for
dead and redundant variables. These variables can obscure the underlying
design and introduce bugs and other glitches (ie, a component running
out of sync with other components). into the program.

This is why the majority of my commits have been to either remove
variables or to reduce their scope from public to protected and private
in order to make the code more robust and readable.

I'm just mentioning this in order to give other ppl something to spend
time on. =P

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.