[Ktechlab-devel] Porting to KDE4

Michael T. mickljosapth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:17:09 UTC 2008

I would like to applaud the following lines. "*One guy mentioned to move the
project under the head of kdeedu."*

If this gets through ktechlab will more likely survive. As it will get
priority with rest of kde instead of just a hobby project. The guy who
tookover did a good job otherwise ktechlab would have been dead after first
maintainer went dead. I follow ktechlab more closely then even qucs just
because of the cool visual simulation. An extremely useful learning aid for
linux which I actually paid $3xx something on windows. Now price aside i
mean just as useful but needs to survive to maturity stage. Ktechlab has the
idea right accessibility to both novices, students and experts.